Monday, January 30, 2017

Psalm 42:2

My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? 

Psalm 63:1  You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.
Psalm 143:6  I spread out my hands to you; I thirst for you like a parched land.

for the living God 
Joshua 3:9-10  Joshua said to the Israelites, "Come here and listen to the words of the LORD your God. This is how you will know that the living God is among you and that he will certainly drive out before you the Canaanites, Hittites, Hivites, Perizzites, Girgashites, Amorites, and Jebusites."
1 Samuel 14:38-39  Saul therefore said, "Come here, all you who are leaders of the army, and let us find out what sin has been committed today. As surely as the LORD who rescues Israel lives, even if the guilt lies with my son Jonathan, he must die." But not one of them said a word.
Matthew 16:15-16  "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."
Romans 9:25-26  As he says in Hosea: "I will call them 'my people' who are not my people; and I will call her 'my loved one' who is not my loved one," (Hosea 2:23) and, "In the very place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' there they will be called 'children of the living God.' " (Hosea 1:10)

When can I go and meet with God? 
Psalm 43:4  Then I will go to the altar of God, to God, my joy and my delight. I will praise you with the lyre, O God, my God.
Psalm 84:7  They go from strength to strength till each appears before God in Zion.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment