Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Psalm 40:9-10

I proclaim your saving acts in the great assembly; I do not seal my lips, LORD, as you know. I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and your saving help. I do not conceal your love and your faithfulness from the great assembly.

I proclaim your saving acts 
Psalm 22:31  They will proclaim his righteousness, declaring to a people yet unborn: He has done it!

in the great assembly 
Psalm 22:25  From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly; before those who fear you I will fulfill my vows.

I do not seal my lips, LORD, as you know 
Joshua 22:21-22  Then Reuben, Gad and the half-tribe of Manasseh replied to the heads of the clans of Israel: "The Might One, God, the LORD! The Mighty One, God, the LORD! He knows! And let Israel know! If this has been in rebellion or disobedience to the LORD, do not spare us this day."

I speak of your faithfulness and your saving help 
Psalm 89:1-2  I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.

I do not conceal your love and your faithfulness from the great assembly 
Psalm 22:22  I will declare your name to my people; in the assembly I will praise you.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment