Saturday, January 21, 2017

Psalm 40:17

But as for me, I am poor and needy; may the Lord think of me. You are my help and my deliverer; you are my God, do not delay.

I am poor and needy 
Psalm 86:1  Hear me, LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy.
Psalm 109:22  For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.

may the Lord think of me 
Psalm 144:3  LORD, what are human beings that you care for them, mere mortals that you think of them?

You are my help 
Psalm 20:2  May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion.

and my deliverer 
Psalm 18:2  The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

you are my God, do not delay 
Psalm 119:60  I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment