Sunday, January 29, 2017

Psalm 42:1

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God.

As the deer 
Psalm 18:33  He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights.

pants for streams of water 
Deuteronomy 10:7  From there they traveled to Gudgodah and on to Jotbathah, a land with streams of water.
Isaiah 32:1-2  See, a king will reign in righteousness and rulers will rule with justice. Each one will be like a shelter from the wind and a refuge from the storm, like streams of water in the desert and the shadow of a great rock in a thirsty land.

so my soul pants for you, my God 
Job 19:26-27  "And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes--I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!"
Psalm 119:131  I open my mouth and pant, longing for your commands.
Joel 1:20  Even the wild animals pant for you; the streams of water have dried up and fire has devoured the pastures in the wilderness.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment