Friday, January 13, 2017

Psalm 40:5

Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare. 

Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done 
Deuteronomy 4:34  Has any god ever tried to take for himself one nation out of another nation, by testings, by signs and wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, or by great and awesome deeds, like all the things the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your very eyes?
Psalm 105:5  Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced, ...
Psalm 136:3-4  Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever. to him who alone does great wonders, His love endures forever. 

None can compare with you 
Palm 139:17-18  How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand--when I awake, I am still with you.

were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare 
Psalm 71:15  My mouth will tell of your righteous deeds, of your saving acts all day long--though I know not how to relate them all.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment