Friday, January 27, 2017

Psalm 41:12

Because of my integrity you uphold me and set me in your presence forever.

Because of my integrity 
Psalm 25:21  May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope, LORD is in you.

you uphold me 
Psalm 18:35  You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great.
Psalm 37:16-17  Better the little that the righteous have than the wealth of many wicked; for the power of the wicked will be broken, but the LORD upholds the righteous.
Psalm 63:8  I cling to you; your right hand upholds me.

and set me in your presence forever 
Job 4:7  "Consider now: Who, being innocent, has ever perished? Where were the upright ever destroyed?"
Psalm 21:6  Surely you have granted him unending blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence.
Psalm 61:7  May he be enthroned in God's presence forever; appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment