Thursday, January 26, 2017

Psalm 41:10-11

But may you have mercy on me, LORD; raise me up, that I may repay them. I know that you are pleased with me, for my enemy does not triumph over me.

But may you have mercy on me, LORD 
Psalm 41:4  I said, "Have mercy on me, LORD; heal me, for I have sinned against you."

raise me up 
Psalm 3:3  But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
Psalm 9:13  LORD, see how my enemies persecute me! Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death, ...

that I may repay them 
2 Samuel 3:39  "And today, though I am the anointed king, I am weak, and these sons of Zeruiah are too strong for me. May the LORD repay the evildoer according to his evil deeds!"

I know that you are pleased with me 
Numbers 14:8-9  "If the LORD is pleased with us, he will lead us into that land, a land flowing with milk and honey, and will give it to us. Only do not rebel against the LORD. And do not be afraid of the people of the land, because we will devour them. Their protection is gone, but the LORD is with us. Do not be afraid of them."

for my enemy does not triumph over me 
Psalm 25:2  I trust in you; do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment