Sunday, January 15, 2017

Psalm 40:7-8 Part 1 of 2

Then I said, "Here I am, I have come--it is written about me in the scroll. I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart." 

it is written about me in the scroll 
Job 19:23-27  "Oh, that my words were recorded, that they were written on a scroll, that they were inscribed with an iron tool on lead, or engraved in rock forever! I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes--I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!"
Jeremiah 36:2  "Take a scroll and write on it all the words I have spoken to you concerning Israel, Judah and all the other nations from the time I began speaking to you in the reign of Josiah until now."
Jeremiah 45:1-3  When Baruch son of Neriah wrote on a scroll the words of Jeremiah the prophet dictated in the fourth year of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, Jeremiah said this to Baruch: "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says to you, Baruch: You said, 'Woe is me! The LORD has added sorrow to my pain; I am worn out with groaning and find no rest.' "
Ezekiel 2:9-10  Then I looked, and I saw a hand stretched out to me. In it was a scroll, which he unrolled before me. On both sides of it were written words of lament and mourning and woe.
Zechariah 5:1  I looked again, and there before me was a flying scroll.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment