Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Psalm 71:5-6

For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb, I will ever praise you.

For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD 
Psalm 9:18  But God will never forget the needy; the hope of the afflicted will never perish.
Psalm 25:5  Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

my confidence, since my youth 
Job 4:6  "Should not your piety be your confidence and your blameless ways your hope?"
Psalm 22:9  Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you, even at my mother's breast.

I will ever praise you 
Psalm 9:1  I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
Psalm 34:1  I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.
Psalm 52:9  For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.
Psalm 119:164  Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws.
Psalm 145:2  Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment