Friday, November 24, 2017

Psalm 70:1-3

Hasten, O God, to save me; come quickly, LORD, to help me. May those who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace. May those who say to me, "Aha! Aha!" turn back because of their shame.

come quickly, LORD, to help me 
Psalm 22:19  But you, LORD, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
Psalm 71:12  Do not be far from me, my God; come quickly, God, to help me.

May those who want to take my life 
Psalm 35:4  May those who seek my life be disgraced and put to shame; may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay.

may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace 
Psalm 6:10  All my enemies will be overwhelmed with shame and anguish; they will turn back and suddenly be put to shame.
Psalm 35:26  May all who gloat over my distress be put to shame and confusion; may all who exalt themselves over me be clothed with shame and disgrace.
Psalm 71:13  May my accusers perish in shame; may those who want to harm me be covered with scorn and disgrace.
Psalm 109:29  May my accusers be clothed with disgrace and wrapped in shame as in a cloak.
Psalm 129:5  May all who hate Zion be turned back in shame.

May those who say to me, "Aha! Aha!" turn back because of their shame 
Psalm 35:21  They sneer at me and say, "Aha! Aha! With our own eyes we have seen it."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment