Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Psalm 69:26-29

For they persecute those you wound and talk about the pain of those you hurt. Charge them with crime upon crime; do not let them share in your salvation. May they be blotted out of the book of life and not be listed with the righteous. But as for me, afflicted and in pain--may your salvation, God, protect me.

For they persecute those you wound and talk about the pain of those you hurt 
Job 19:22  " Why do you pursue me as God does? Will you never get enough of my flesh?"
Zechariah 1:14-15  Then the angel who was speaking to me said, "Proclaim this word: This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I am very jealous for Jerusalem and Zion, and I am very angry with the nations that feel secure. I was only a little angry, but they went too far with the punishment.' "

Charge them with crime upon crime 
Nehemiah 4:5  Do not cover up their guilt or blot out their sins from your sight, for they have thrown insults in the face of the builders.

do not let them share in your salvation 
Psalm 109:14  May the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the LORD; may the sin of his mother never be blotted out.

May they be blotted out of the book of life 
Exodus 32:32-33  "But now, please forgive their sin--but if not, then blot me out of the book you have written." The LORD replied to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book."
Luke 10:20  "However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."

and not be listed with the righteous 
Ezekiel 13:9  " 'My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.' "

may your salvation, God, protect me 
Psalm 20:1  May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
 Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment