Friday, November 10, 2017

Psalm 68:34-35 Part 2 of 2

 Proclaim the power of God, whose majesty is over Israel, whose power is in the heavens. You, God, are awesome in your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!

the God of Israel gives power and strength 
Psalm 18:1  I love you, LORD, my strength.
Isaiah 40:29  He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 41:10  "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 50:2  "When I came, why was there no one? When I called, why was there no one to answer? Was my arm too short to deliver you? Do I lack the strength to rescue you? By mere rebuke I dry up the sea, I turn rivers into a desert; their fish rot for lack of water and die of thirst."

to his people 
Psalm 29:11  The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

Praise be to God! 
Psalm 28:6  Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy.
Psalm 66:20  Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!
2 Corinthians 1:3-4  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment