Friday, November 17, 2017

Psalm 69:16-18

Answer me, LORD, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me. Do not hide your face from your servant; answer me quickly, for I am in trouble. Come near and rescue me; deliver me because of my foes.

Answer me, LORD, out of the goodness of your love 
Psalm 63:3  Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

Do not hide your face from  your servant 
Psalm 22:24  For he has not despised or scorned the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help.

answer me quickly 
Psalm 143:7  Answer me quickly, LORD; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit.

for I am in trouble 
Psalm 50:14-15  "Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High, and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me."
Psalm 66:13-14  I will come to your temple with burnt offerings and fulfill my vows to you--vows my lips promised and my mouth spoke when I was in trouble.

Come near and rescue me; deliver me because of my foes. 
Psalm 49:15  But God will redeem me from the realm of the dead; he will surely take me to himself.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment