Sunday, November 26, 2017

Psalm 70:5

But as for me, I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; LORD, do not delay.

But as for me, I am poor and needy 
Psalm 86:1  Hear me, LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy.
Psalm 109:22  For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.

come quickly to me, O God 
Psalm 141:11  I call to you, LORD, come quickly to me; hear me when I call to you.

You are my help 
Psalm 30:10  "Hear, LORD, and be merciful to me; LORD, be my help."
Psalm 33:20  We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.

and my deliverer 
Psalm 18:2  The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

LORD, do not delay 
Psalm 119:60  I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.
Revelation 22:20  He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment