Saturday, November 25, 2017

Psalm 70:4

But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who long for your saving help always say, "The LORD is great!" 

May all who seek you 
Psalm 9:10  Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

rejoice and be glad in you 
Psalm 31:6-7  I hate those who cling to worthless idols; as for me, I trust in the LORD. I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.
Psalm 32:11  Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!
Psalm 118:24  The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.

may those who long for your saving help always say, "The LORD is great!" 
Psalm 35:27  May those who delight in my vindication shout for joy and gladness; may they always say, "The LORD be exalted, who delights in the well-being of his servant."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment