Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Psalm 22:9-10

Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you, even at my mother's breast. From birth I was cast on you; from my mother's womb you have been my God.

Yet you brought me out of the womb 
Job 10:18  "Why then did you bring me out of the womb? I wish I had died before any eye saw me."
Psalm 71:6  From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you.

you made me trust in you 
Psalm 78:7  Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.
Nahum 1:7-8  The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him, but with an overwhelming flood he will make an end of Nineveh; he will pursue his foes into the realm of darkness.

From birth I was cast on you 
Isaiah 46:3-4  "Listen to me, you descendants of Jacob, all the remnant of the people of Israel, you whom I have upheld since your birth, and have carried since you were born. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you."
Isaiah 49:1  Listen to me, you islands; hear this you distant nations: Before I was born the LORD called me; from my mother's womb he has spoken my name.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment