Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Psalm 21:11-13

Though they plot evil against you and devise wicked schemes, they cannot succeed. You will make them turn their backs when you aim at them with drawn bow. Be exalted in your strength, LORD; we will sing and praise your might. 

Though they plot evil against you 
Psalm 2:1-3  Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the LORD and against his anointed, saying, "Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles."

and devise wicked schemes 
Job 10:3  "Does it please you to oppress me, to spurn the work of your hands, while you smile on the plans of the wicked?"
Psalm 10:2  In his arrogance the wicked man hunts down the weak, who are caught in the schemes he devises.
Psalm 26:9-10  Do not take away my soul along with sinners, my life with those who are bloodthirsty, in whose hands are wicked schemes, whose right hands are full of bribes.
Psalm 37:7  Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

You will make them turn their backs 
Exodus 23:27  "I will send my terror ahead of you and throw into confusion every nation you encounter. I will make all your enemies turn their backs and run."

Be exalted 
Psalm 18:46  The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!

in your strength, LORD 
Psalm 18:1  I love you, LORD, my strength.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment