Thursday, June 9, 2016

Psalm 22:3-4

Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the one Israel praises. In you our ancestors put their trust; they trusted and you delivered them.

Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One 
2 Kings 19:22  " 'Who is it you have ridiculed and blasphemed? Against whom have you raised your voice and lifted your eyes in pride? Against the Holy One of Israel!' "
Psalm 71:22  I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, my God; I will sing praise to you with the lyre, Holy One of Israel.
Mark 1:24  "What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are--the Holy One of God!"

you are the one Israel praises 
Exodus 15:2  "The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will exalt him."
Psalm 148:14  And he has raised up for his people a horn (symbolizing strength), the praise of all his faithful servants, of Israel, the people close to his heart. Praise the LORD.

they trusted and you delivered them 
Psalm 78:53  He guided them safely, so they were unafraid; but the sea engulfed their enemies.
Psalm 107:6  Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment