Thursday, June 23, 2016

Psalm 22:19

But you, LORD, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.

But you, LORD, do not be far from me 
Psalm 22:11  Do not be far from me, for trouble is near and there is no one to help.

You are my strength 
Psalm 18:1  I love you, LORD, my strength.

come quickly to help me
Psalm 38:21-22  LORD, do not forsake me; do not be far from me, my God. Come quickly to help me, my Lord and my Savior.
Psalm 70:5  But as for me, I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; LORD do not delay.
Psalm 141:1  I call to you, LORD, come quickly to me; hear me when I call to you.

Psalm 40:13  Be pleased to save me, LORD; come quickly, LORD, to save me.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment