Saturday, June 25, 2016

Psalm 22:22

I will declare your name to my people; in the assembly I will praise you.

in the assembly 
Psalm 26:12  My feet stand on level ground; in the great congregation I will praise the LORD.
Psalm 40:9-10  I proclaim your saving acts in the great assembly; I do not seal my lips, LORD, as you know. I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and your saving help. I do not conceal your love and your faithfulness from the great assembly.
Psalm 68:26  Praise God in the great congregation; praise the LORD in the assembly of Israel.

I will praise you 
Psalm 35:18  I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among the throngs I will praise you.
Hebrews 2:11-12  Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters. He says, "I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly I will sing your praises."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment