Saturday, June 18, 2016

Psalm 22:14

I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart has turned to wax; it has melted within me. 

I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint 
Psalm 6:2  Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint; heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.

My heart has turned to wax 
Job 23:16  "God has made my heart faint; the Almighty has terrified me."
Psalm 68:1-2  May God arise, may his enemies be scattered; may his foes flee before him. May you blow them away like smoke--as wax melts before the fire, may the wicked perish before God.
Psalm 97:5  The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.
Micah 1:3-4  Look! The LORD is coming from his dwelling place; he comes down and treads on the heights of the earth. The mountains melt beneath him and the valleys split apart, like wax before the fire, like water rushing down a slope.

it has melted within me 
Joshua 7:4-5  So about three thousand went up; but they were routed by the men of Ai, who killed about thirty-six of them. They chased the Israelites from the city gate as far as the stone quarries and struck them down on the slopes. At this the hearts of the people melted in fear and became like water.
Psalm 107:26  They mounted up to the heavens and went down to the depths; in their peril their courage melted away.
Daniel 5:5-6  Suddenly the fingers of a human hand appeared and wrote on the plaster of the wall, near the lampstand in the royal palace. The king watched the hand as it wrote. His face turned pale and he was so frightened that his legs became weak and his knees were knocking.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment