Monday, June 13, 2016

Psalm 22:8

"He trusts in the LORD," they say, "let the LORD rescue him. Let him deliver him, since he delights in him."

let the LORD rescue him 
Psalm 91:14-16  "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation."

let him deliver him 
Psalm 3:2-3  Many are saying of me, "God will not deliver him." But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.

since he delights in him 
2 Samuel 22:20  "He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me."
Matthew 3:17  And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."
Matthew 27:43  "He trusts in God. Let God rescue him now if he wants him, for he said, 'I am the Son of God.' "

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment