Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Psalm 22:25-26

From you comes the theme of my praises in the great assembly; before those who fear you I will fulfill my vows. The poor will eat and be satisfied; those who seek the LORD will praise him--may your hearts live forever! 

From you comes the theme of my praises in the great assembly 
Psalm 26:12  My feet stand on level ground; in the great congregation I will praise the LORD.
Psalm 35:18  I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among the throngs I will praise you.
Psalm 40:9  I proclaim your saving acts in the great assembly; I do not seal my lips, LORD, as you know.
Psalm 82:1  God presides in the great assembly; he renders judgment among the "gods" (rulers and judges): ...

I will fulfill my vows 
Numbers 30:2  "When a man makes a vow to the LORD or takes an oath to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said."

The poor will eat and be satisfied 
Psalm 107:8-9  Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

those who seek the LORD will praise him 
Psalm 40:16  But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who long for your saving help always say, "The LORD is great!"

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment