Sunday, June 5, 2016

Psalm 21:6-7

Surely you have granted him unending blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence. For the king trusts in the LORD; through the unfailing love of the Most High he will not be shaken.

Surely you have granted him unending blessings and made him glad with the joy 
Psalm 43:4  Then I will go the altar of God, to God, my joy and my delight. I will praise you with the lyre O God, my God.
Psalm 126:3  The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

of your presence 
1 Chronicles 17:27  "Now you have been pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, LORD, have blessed it and it will be blessed forever."

For the king trusts in the LORD 
2 Kings 18:5  Hezekiah trusted in the LORD, the God of Israel. There was no one like him among all the kings of Judah, either before him or after him.

through the unfailing love 
Psalm 6:4  Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

of the Most High 
Psalm 7:8  Let the LORD judge the peoples. Vindicate me, LORD, according to my righteousness, according to my integrity, O Most High.
Psalm 7:17  I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High.
Daniel 7:27  " 'Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.' "

he will not be shaken 
Psalm 15:5c  Whoever does these things (verses 2-5) will never be shaken.
Psalm 55:22  Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment