Sunday, June 26, 2016

Psalm 22:23

You who fear the LORD, praise him! All you descendants of Jacob, honor him! Revere him all you descendants of Israel! 

You who fear the LORD, praise him! 
Psalm 86:12  I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.
Psalm 103:1  Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Psalm 106:1  Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalm 113:1  Praise the LORD. Praise the LORD, you his servants; praise the name of the LORD.
Psalm 117:1  Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him all you peoples.

All you descendants of Jacob, honor him! 
Psalm 50:15  "... and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you and you will honor me."
Isaiah 24:15  Therefore in the east give glory to the LORD; exalt the name of the LORD, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea.
Isaiah 25:3  Therefore strong peoples will honor you; cities of ruthless nations will revere you.
Isaiah 49:23  "Kings will be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. They will bow down before you with their faces to the ground; they will lick the dust at your feet. Then you will know that I am the LORD; those who hope in me will not be disappointed."
Isaiah 60:9  "Surely the islands look to me; in the lead are the ships of Tarshish, bringing your children from afar, with their silver and gold, to the honor of the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor."
Jeremiah 3:17  "At that time they will call Jerusalem The Throne of the LORD, and all nations will gather in Jerusalem to honor the name of the LORD. No longer will they follow the stubbornness of their evil hearts.

Revere him, all you descendants of Israel! 
Deuteronomy 14:23  Eat the tithe of your grain,new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the LORD your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the LORD your God always.
Psalm 33:8  Let all the earth fear the LORD; let all the people of the world revere him.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment