Friday, December 1, 2017

Psalm 71:11

They say, "God has forsaken him; pursue him and seize him, for no one will rescue him."

God has forsaken him 
Psalm 9:10  Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Isaiah 40:27   Why do you complain, Jacob? Why do you say, Israel, "My way is hidden from the LORD; my cause is disregarded by my God"?
Isaiah 54:7  "For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back."
Lamentations 5:20  Why do you always forget us? Why do you forsake us so long?
Matthew 27:46  About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?")

pursue him and seize him, for no one will rescue him 
Psalm 7:1-2  LORD my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me, or they will tear me apart like a lion and rip me to pieces with no one to rescue me.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment