Saturday, December 9, 2017

Psalm 71:22

I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, my God; I will sing praise to you with the lyre, Holy One of Israel.

I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, my God 
Psalm 33:2  Praise the LORD with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre.

I will sing praise to you with the lyre 
Job 21:12  "They sing to the music of timbrel and lyre; they make merry to the sound of the pipe."
Psalm 92:1-3  It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp.
Psalm 144:9-10  I will sing a new song to you, my God; on the ten-stringed lyre I will make music to you, to the One who gives victory to kings, who delivers his servant David.

Holy One of Israel 
2 Kings 19:22  " 'Who is it you have ridiculed and blasphemed? Against whom have you raised your voice and lifted your eyes in pride? Against the Holy One of Israel!' "
Leviticus 19:20  "Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them: 'Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy.' "
Job 6:10  "Then I would still have this consolation--my joy in unrelenting pain--that I had not denied the words of the Holy One."
Psalm 22:3  Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the one Israel praises.
Psalm 78:41  Again and again they put God to the test; they vexed the Holy One of Israel.
Psalm 89:18  Indeed, our shield belongs to the LORD, our king to the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 1:4  Woe to the sinful nation, a people whose guilt is great, a brood of evildoers, children given to corruption! They have forsaken the LORD; they have spurned the Holy One of Israel and turned their backs on him.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment