Thursday, December 28, 2017

Psalm 73:23-24

Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.

you hold me by my right hand 
Genesis 48:13  And Joseph took both of them, Ephraim on his right toward Israel's left hand and Manasseh on his left toward Israel's right hand, and brought them close to him.
Psalm 16:8  I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 110:1  The LORD said to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."
Matthew 25:33  "He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."

you guide me 
Psalm 48:14  For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

with your counsel 
1 Kings 22:5  But Jehoshaphat also said to the king, "First seek the counsel of the LORD."
Psalm 32:8  I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
Psalm 16:7  I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment