Monday, December 25, 2017

Psalm 73:15-17

If I had spoken out like that, I would have betrayed your children. When I tried to understand all this, it troubled me deeply till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny. 

When I tried to understand all this 
Ecclesiastes 8:16-17  When I applied my mind to know wisdom and to observe the labor that is done on earth--people getting no sleep day or night--then I saw all that God has done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all their efforts to search it out, no one can discover its meaning. Even if the wise claim they know, they cannot really comprehend it.

till I entered the sanctuary of God 
Exodus 15:17-18  "You will bring them in and plant them on the mountain of your inheritance--the place, LORD, you made for your dwelling, the sanctuary, Lord, your hands established. The LORD reigns for ever and ever."
Psalm 15:1  LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent? Who may live on your holy mountain?

then I understood their final destiny 
Job 8:13  "Such is the destiny of all who forget God; so perishes the hope of the godless."
Philippians 3:18-19  For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment