Sunday, December 10, 2017

Psalm 71:23-24

My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you--I whom you have delivered. My tongue will tell of your righteous acts all day long, for those who wanted to harm me have been put to shame and confusion. 

My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you 
Psalm 20:5  May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God.

I whom you have delivered 
Exodus 15:13  "In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling."

My tongue will tell of your righteous acts all day long 
Psalm 35:28  My tongue will proclaim your righteousness, your praises all day long.

for those who wanted to harm me 
Psalm 71:13  May my accusers perish in shame; may those who want to harm me be covered with scorn and disgrace.

have been put to shame and confusion 
Esther 9:2  The Jews assembled in their cities in all the provinces of King Xerxes to attack those determined to destroy them. No one could stand against them, because the people of all the other nationalities were afraid of them.
Psalm 35:26  May all who gloat over my distress be put to shame and confusion; may all who exalt themselves over me be clothed with shame and disgrace.
Psalm 40:14  May all who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace.
Psalm 70:2  May those who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment