Saturday, December 2, 2017

Psalm 71:12-13

Do not be far from me, my God; come quickly, God, to help me. May my accusers perish in shame; may those who want to harm me be covered with scorn and disgrace.

Do not be far from me, my God 
Psalm 38:21  LORD, do not forsake me; do not be far from me, my God.
Psalm 22:11  Do not be for from me, for trouble is near and there is no one to help.

Psalm 35:22  LORD, you have seen this; do not be silent. Do not be far from me, Lord.

come quickly, God to help me 
Psalm 22:19  But you, LORD, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
Psalm 38:22  Come quickly to help me, my Lord and my Savior.
Psalm 40:13  Be pleased to save me, LORD; come quickly, LORD, to help me.
Psalm 70:1  Hasten, O God, to save me; come quickly, LORD, to help me.

May my accusers 
Jeremiah 18:18-19  They said, "Come, let's make plans against Jeremiah; for the teaching of the law by the priest will not cease, nor will counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophets. So come, let's attack him with our tongues and pay no attention to anything he says."

perish in shame 
Job 8:22  "It is all the same; that is why I say, 'He destroys both the blameless and the wicked.' "
Psalm 25:3  No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause.

may those who want to harm me be covered with scorn and disgrace 
Psalm 70:2  May those who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 
1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment