Sunday, December 3, 2017

Psalm 71:14-16

As for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteous deeds, of your saving acts all day long--though I know not how to relate them all. I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, Sovereign LORD; I will proclaim your righteous deeds, yours alone.

As for me, I will always have hope 
Psalm 25:3  No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause.
Psalm 42:5  Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Psalm 130:7  Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption.
Psalm 131:3  Israel, put your hope in the LORD both now and forevermore.

My mouth will tell of your righteous deeds 
Psalm 71:8  My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.
Psalm 66:16  Come and hear, all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me.
Psalm 51:14  Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God, you who are God my Savior, and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.

I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, Sovereign LORD 
Psalm 9:1  I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
Psalm 77:12  "I will consider all your works and meditate on all your mighty deeds."
Psalm 106:2  Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the LORD or fully declare his praise?
Psalm 118:15  Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: "The LORD's right hand has done mighty things!"
Psalm 145:4  One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment