Monday, December 4, 2017

Psalm 71:17

Since my youth, God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.

Since my youth, God, you have taught me 
Deuteronomy 4:5-8  See, I have taught you decrees and laws as the LORD my God commanded me, so that you may follow them in the land you are entering to take possession of it. Observe them carefully, for this will show your wisdom and understanding to the nations, who will hear about all these decrees and say, "Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people." What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them in the way the LORD our God is near us whenever we pray to him? And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today?
Jeremiah 7:12-13  " 'Go now to the place in Shiloh where I first made a dwelling for my Name, and see what I did to it because of the wickedness of my people Israel. While you were doing all these things, declares the LORD, I spoke to you again and again, but you did not listen; I called you but you did not answer.' "

and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds 
Job 5:9  "He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted."
Psalm 26:6-7  I wash my hands in innocence, and go about your altar, LORD, proclaiming aloud your praise and telling of all your wonderful deeds.
Psalm 86:10  For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.
Psalm 96:3  Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment