Thursday, December 7, 2017

Psalm 71:20

Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.

Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter 
Psalm 25:17  Relieve the troubles of my heart and free me from my anguish.
1 Kings 1:29-30  The king then took an oath: "As surely as the LORD lives, who has delivered me out of every trouble, I will surely carry out this very day what I swore to you by the LORD, the God of Israel: Solomon your son shall be king after me, and he will sit on my throne in my place."
Psalm 34:6  This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles.
Psalm 34:17  The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.
Psalm 40:12  For troubles without number surround me; my sins have overtaken me, and I cannot see. They are more than the hairs of my head, and my heart fails within me.
Psalm 54:7  You have delivered me from all my troubles, and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes.
Psalm 116:3  The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came over me; I was overcome by distress and sorrow.

you will restore my life again 
Psalm 80:3  Restore us, O God; make your face shine on us, that we may be saved.
Psalm 80:19  Restore us, LORD God Almighty; make your face shine on us, that we may be saved.
Psalm 85:4  Restore us again, God our Savior, and put away your displeasure toward us.
Hosea 6:2  "After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence."

from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up 
Psalm 95:4  In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him.
Psalm 139:15  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment