Sunday, September 25, 2016

Psalm 31:8

You have not given me into the hands of the enemy but have set my feet in a spacious place.

You have not given me into the hands of the enemy 
Deuteronomy 32:30  "How could one man chase a thousand, or two put ten thousand to flight unless their Rock had sold them, unless the LORD had given them up?"
Numbers 21:34  The LORD said to Moses, "Do not be afraid of him, for I have delivered him into your hands, along with his whole army and his land. Do to him what you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon." 
1 Samuel 23:7  Saul was told that David had gone to Keilah, and he said, "God has delivered him into my hands, for David has imprisoned himself by entering a town with gates and bars." 
Psalm 44:12  You sold your people for a pittance, gaining nothing from their sale.
Psalm 106:41  He gave them into the hands of the nations, and their foes ruled over them.
Isaiah 50:1  This is what the LORD says: "Where is your mother's certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away." 
Isaiah 54:6  "The LORD will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit--a wife who married young, only to be rejected," says your God.

but have set my feet in a spacious place 
2 Samuel 22:20  "He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me."
Psalm 18:19  He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me.
Job 36:16  "He is wooing you from the jaws of distress to a spacious place free from restriction, to the comfort of your table laden with choice food." 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment