Friday, September 9, 2016

Psalm 29:1

Ascribe to the LORD, you heavenly beings, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.

Ascribe to the LORD 
Psalm 29:2  Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness.
1 Chronicles 16:28  Ascribe to the LORD, all you families of nations, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.

you heavenly beings 
2 Samuel 1:17-19  "David took up this lament concerning Saul and his son Jonathan, and he ordered that the people of Judah be taught this lament of the bow (it is written in the book of Jashar): "A gazelle lies slain on your heights, Israel. How the mighty have fallen!"
Psalm 103:20  Praise the LORD, you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey his word.
Isaiah 10:12-13  When the LORD has finished all his work against Mount Zion and Jerusalem, he will say, "I will punish the king of Assyria for the willful pride of his heart and the haughty look in his eyes. For he says, 'By the strength of my hand I have done this, and by my wisdom, because I have understanding. I removed the boundaries of nations, I plundered their treasures; like a mighty one I subdued their kings.' "

ascribe to the LORD glory and strength 
Psalm 8:1  LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment