Saturday, September 24, 2016

Psalm 31:7

I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul. 

I will be glad and rejoice in your love 
Psalm 31:16  Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.
Psalm 31:21  Praise be to the LORD, for he showed me the wonders of his love when I was in a city under siege. 
Psalm 6:4  Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

for you saw my affliction 
Psalm 13:3  Look on me and answer, LORD my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death, ...
Psalm 9:12  For he who avenges blood remembers; he does not ignore the cries of the afflicted.
Psalm 25:18  Look on my affliction and my distress and take away all my sins.
Psalm 59:4  I have done no wrong, yet they are ready to attack me. Arise and help me; look on my plight.
Psalm 80:14-15  Return to us, God Almighty! Look down from heaven and see! Watch over this vine, the root your right hand has planted, the son you have raised up for yourself.
Psalm 107:41  But he lifted the needy out of their affliction and increased their families like flocks.
Psalm 119:50  My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.
Psalm 119:153  Look on my suffering and deliver me, for I have not forgotten your law. 

and knew the anguish of my soul 
Psalm 25:17  Relieve the troubles of my heart and free me from my anguish.
Luke 22:44  And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground. 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment