Friday, September 23, 2016

Psalm 31:6

I hate those who cling to worthless idols; as for me, I trust in the LORD.

I hate those who cling to worthless idols 
Deuteronomy 32:21  "They made me jealous by what is no god and angered me with their worthless idols. I will make them envious by those who are not a people; I will make them angry by a nation that has no understanding."

as for me, I will trust in the LORD 
Psalm 4:5  Offer the sacrifices of the righteous and trust in the LORD.
Proverbs 3:5-6  Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 28:26  Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.
Isaiah 26:3-4  You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment