Thursday, September 29, 2016

Psalm 31:14-17

But I trust in you, LORD; I say, "You are my God." My times are in your hands; deliver me from the hands of my enemies, from those who pursue me. Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love. Let me not be put to shame, LORD, for I have cried out to you; but let the wicked be put to shame and be silent in the realm of the dead.

But I trust in you, LORD 
Psalm 4:5  Offer the sacrifices of the righteous and trust in the LORD.
Proverbs 3:5-6  Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Isaiah 26:4  You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

My times are in your hands 
Job 14:5  "A person's days are determined; you have determined the number of his months and have set limits he cannot exceed."

Let your face shine on your servant 
Numbers 6:25  " ' "... the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; ..." ' "

save me in your unfailing love 
Psalm 6:4  Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

Let me not be put to shame, LORD 
Psalm 22:5  To you they cried out and were saved; in you they trusted and were not put to shame.

but let the wicked be put to shame and be silent in the realm of the dead 
1 Samuel 2:9  "He will guard the feet of his faithful servants, but the wicked will be silenced in the place of darkness."
Psalm 94:17  Unless the LORD had given me help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death.
Psalm 115:17  It is not the dead who praise the LORD, those who go down to the place of silence; ... 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment