Sunday, September 4, 2016

Psalm 28:7

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

The LORD is my strength and my shield 
Psalm 18:1  I love you LORD, my strength.

my heart trusts in him 
Psalm 13:5  But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
Psalm 112:7  They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
Isaiah 26:3  You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

My heart leaps for joy 
Deuteronomy 16:15  For seven days celebrate the festival to the LORD your God at the place the LORD will choose. For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.
Psalm 16:9-10  Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay.

and with my song I praise him 
Psalm 33:3  Sing to him a new song; play skillfully and shout for joy.
Psalm 40:3  He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in him.
Psalm 69:30  I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 144:9-10  I will sing a new song to you, my God; on the ten-stringed lyre I will make music to you, to the One who gives victories to kings, who delivers his servant David.
Psalm 149:1  Praise the LORD. Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment