Saturday, September 17, 2016

Psalm 30:4

Sing the praises of the LORD, you his faithful people; praise his holy name.

Sing the praises of the LORD 
Psalm 33:1  Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him.
Psalm 47:7  For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise.
Psalm 68:4  Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds; rejoice before him--his name is the LORD.

you his faithful people 
Psalm 16:3  I say of the holy people who are in the land, "They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight."

praise his holy name 
Exodus 3:15  God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob--has sent me to you.' This is my name forever, the name you shall call me from generation to generation." (I AM WHO I AM)
Psalm 33:21  In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.
Psalm 103:1  Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Psalm 145:21  My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.

(parentheses are mine)
 
Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment