Friday, September 16, 2016

Psalm 30:2-3

LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. You, LORD, brought me up from the realm of the dead; you spared me from going down to the pit.

LORD my God, I called to you for help 
Psalm 5:2  Hear my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.
Psalm 88:13  But I cry to you for help, LORD; in the morning my prayer comes before you.

and you healed me 
Psalm 147:3  He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
Isaiah 53:5  But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

You, LORD, brought me up from the realm of the dead 
Psalm 16:10  ... because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
Psalm 56:13  For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.

you spared me from going down to the pit 
Psalm 28:1  To you, LORD, I call; you are my Rock, do not turn a deaf ear to me. For if you remain silent, I will be like those who go down to the pit.
Psalm 55:23  But you, God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of decay; the bloodthirsty and deceitful will not live out half their days.
Psalm 69:15  Do not let the floodwaters engulf me or the depths swallow me up or the pit close its mouth over me.
Psalm 86:13  For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths, from the realm of the dead.
Psalm 143:7  Answer me quickly, LORD; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit.
Proverbs 1:12  "... let's swallow them alive, like the grave, and whole, like those who go down to the pit; ..."
Jonah 2:6  "To the roots of the mountains I sank down; the earth beneath barred me in forever. But you, LORD my God, brought my life up from the pit."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment