Monday, September 5, 2016

Psalm 28:8

The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. 

The LORD is the strength of his people 
Psalm 18:1  I love you LORD, my strength.

a fortress of salvation 
Exodus 15:2  "The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him."
Psalm 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?
Habakkuk 3:13  You came out to deliver your people, to save your anointed one. You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness, you stripped him from head to foot.

for his anointed one 
Psalm 20:6  Now this I know: The LORD gives victory to his anointed. He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary with the victorious power of his right hand.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment