Wednesday, March 31, 2021

John 15:9-11

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete."

As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you 
John 17:22-26  "I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one--I in them and you in me--so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love  
John 14:15  "If you love me, keep my commands." 
John 14:21  "Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."
John 14:23  Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them."
2 John 6  And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete 
John 16:24  "Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete."
John 17:13  "I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them."
Philippians 4:4  Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment