Sunday, March 28, 2021

John 15:5-8 Part 1 of 3

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples."

I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit 
John 15:16  "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last--and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you."

apart from me you can do nothing 
2 Corinthians 12:9  But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 
Philippians 4:13  I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Colossians 1:11  ... being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, ...
1 Timothy 1:12  I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service.
2 Timothy 4:17  But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. 


Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment