Wednesday, March 17, 2021

John 14:19-20 Part 2 of 2

"Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you."

On that day
John 16:23  "In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name."
John 16:26  "In that day you will ask in my name. I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf."

you will realize that I am in my Father 
John 14:10-11  "Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves."
John 10:37-38  "Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father."   
John 17:20-21  "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me." 

and you are in me, and I am in you 
Romans 8:10-11  But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you. 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment