Saturday, March 6, 2021

John 14:4-6 Part 1 of 3

"You know the way to the place where I am going." Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?" Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Thomas 
John 11:16  Then Thomas (also known as Didymus [meaning twin]) said to rest of the disciples, "Let us also go, that we may die with him." 

I am 
John 6:35   Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."
Exodus 3:14  God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.' " 
Exodus 6:2-3  God also said to Moses, "I am the LORD [Yahweh, meaning 'He is']. I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty [El Shaddai], but by my name the LORD I did not make myself fully known to them."
John 8:12  When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
John 8:58  "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
John 10:7  Therefore Jesus said again, "Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep."
John 10:11  "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep."
John 11:25  "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; ..."
John 15:1  "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener."
Revelation 1:8  "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

[brackets are mine]

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment