Tuesday, March 30, 2021

John 15:5-8 Part 3 of 3

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples."

This is to my Father's glory 
Matthew 9:8  When the crowd saw this, they were filled with awe; and they praised God, who had given such authority to man.
Matthew 5:16  "In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."
Matthew 15:31  The people were amazed when they saw the mute speaking, the crippled made well, the lame walking and the blind seeing. And they praised the God of Israel.
Luke 7:16  They were all filled with awe and praised God. "A great prophet has appeared among us," they said. "God has come to help his people." 
Luke 17:15  One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice.  
Acts 4:21  After further threats they let them go. They could not decide how to punish them, because all the people were praising God for what had happened.
Acts 11:18  When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, "So then, even to Gentiles God has granted repentance that leads to life." 

that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples 
John 8:31-32  To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment