Friday, March 5, 2021

John 14:1-3 Part 4 of 4

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." 

I will come back 
Revelation 1:7  "Look, he is coming with the clouds," (Daniel 7:13) and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." (Zechariah 12:10) So shall it be! Amen.
Revelation 22:7  "Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll." 
Revelation 22:12  "Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done."
Revelation 22:20  He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am 
John 12:26  "Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me."
John 17:24  "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world."
2 Corinthians 5:8  We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.
Philippians 1:23-24  I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment