Sunday, March 7, 2021

John 14:4-6 Part 2 of 3

"You know the way to the place where I am going." Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?" Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

the way 
John 10:9  "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture."
Ephesians 2:18  For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
Acts 4:12  "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

and the truth 
John 1:14  The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. 

and the life 
John 1:4  In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
John 5:26  "For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself." 
John 6:57  "Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me."
1 John 1:1-2  That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched--this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. 
1 John 5:20  We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. 
Revelation 1:17-18  When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades." 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment